September 14th, 2020



Things to note:

- Homework: please gather and bring in nature materials for art (leaves, petals, small rocks, berries, etc)
 ***We will be using them for art tomorrow!***
- September Book orders coming home today! Class code to order: RC126187

Ask Me About
-  What I made at exploration
- What I'm interested in for Rocks and Minerals in Science
- Intro to maps in Social Studies
- What I wrote about my weekend in Language Arts

Student Reflections

"Today we learned about Rocks and Minerals. Also, we learned about some rocks that can glow and we also watched a video about some of the coolest rocks. One of them was ultra rare. It was a galaxy opal. Also, I saw one that I thought was white but it was actually a crystal that was green but it wasn't. We also learned about maps and there was one that I knew that was a train map because I recognized it from a video." -TL 

"I like doing the "How to Show 100" in different ways like base ten blocks, equations, and ten frames and shapes aaaaaaand tally marks! Also, we played a skip counting game where we had a number like 80, and we counted by 10s. If you landed on 80 you had to sit down." -'CT 

"Today in math we played a skip counting game. The skip counting game was counting by 10s but last year it was counting by 2s. I lost every time last year, but I won TWO times today! It was nice." -LH 

Pictures 















  




 

Popular Posts