September 9th, 2020

 

Things to note:

- Thursday September 10th- School Photos (See Mr. Laidlaw's email for more details)


Ask Me About
- What is an artistic sketch vs a scientific sketch? 
- What are the three pillars of care? 
- What we did outside for math
- What I wrote down for "Music is..." 

Student Reflections

"During recess we played soccer and I liked it when my friend and our team scored 2 goals. The other team scored I think about 1. So we won the game." -TL 

"My friend and I at recess played "Who is a Newb?" When we were doing that we were hanging upside down on the monkey bars and then we let go and we fell on purpose a bunch of times to be a newb. " -KF 

"Today at Science we drew scientific sketches of sunflowers. Scientific sketches need labels, details, and no colour." -JD 

Pictures 





































Popular Posts