September 8th, 2020


Things to note:

- Thursday September 10th- School Photos (*more info coming soon)


Ask Me About
- Science (wonders)
- What I made in Exploration
- What I played at recess
- New Math Game we learned 
-  My mask artwork 
- Weekend writing and sharing 
- How is a rainbow made?


Student Reflections

"Today in Science I found a caterpillar and it was really tiny. It was crawling on my hand. Then I accidentally put the caterpillar in my hair but then it fell out. It was free!" -WM 

"My favourite part of the day was when we were reading in SQUIRT time. I like reading time because I learn something new by reading a book. It's about the India Tiger and Rhino are getting extinct. My book that I'm reading is the Magic TreeHouse: Tigers in Twilight." -JNS

"Today at recess, I was on the park with my friend. We made a soup out of plants. I found a four leaf clover." -BC

Pictures 















































Popular Posts