September 17th, 2020

   

Things to note:

September Book orders sent home yesterday! Class code to order: RC126187
 Click here for website link!
- Friday is early dismissal at 12:30pm

Ask Me About
-  Looking at data in Math
- 2nd draft maps in Social Studies
- Gratitude Journals in Language Arts 
- What I read in SQUIRT (PLUSSSSSSSS my new iLab books!) 
-  Hearing and Sound intro in Science 

Student Reflections

"My favourite part of the day was gym because we played kind of like a foosball/soccer game. Some strategies that we used were passing and communication." -OC 

"My favourite part of the day was Language Arts because we did our Gratitude Journals.  I was grateful for school because all the teachers teach all the students math, words, and a lot more and if anybody in my class doesn't have a friend, I'm here to be their friend if they need one." -JNS 

"In Language Arts, I liked doing the Gratitude Journal because it was fun and I said I am thankful for water so we can not survive up to 3 days without water. I'm happy because water is in swimming pools!" -CT

"Today we did a part 2 of our maps and the teacher decided that classes are going to hide treasures for other classes and that's why we made them. Also, my map had certain colours for certain places. The park was orange and the soccer field was green, and the quiet spot was purple. The school was already printed off." -EF 

"In SQUIRT I read a book with RM and it was a Minecraft book and you had to find some Minecraft characters and we did four pages because our 5th page we skipped because we couldn't find a certain character." -RL

Pictures





















Popular Posts