September 18th, 2020

   


Things to note:

September Book orders. Class code to order: RC126187
 Click here for website link!
- Please complete the Parent/Guardian Viewpoint (Click here for link)

Ask Me About
-  Game we played in Math
- Finishing up the intro to hearing and sound (ask me something cool I saw/heard, and how old my ears are! Here's the test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxcbppCX6Rk)
- What the Minion dance is from Music class

Student Reflections

"In Science, we tested our hearing and we saw sound waves that put out sounds and we were testing our hearing. The teacher couldn't hear most of it, but almost every kid could hear it! Only one kid couldn't because they both have the same problem (the teacher and the kid). It was very cool!" -LH

"I made chocolate chip sugar cookies at home. I had a Tim Horton's smile cookie for one of my snacks! There are 46 cookies in a jar. 6 people took 2 cookies each. How many cookies are left?" -TLK 

"Today at recess, we were doing wall ball. Only the top 4 could go. At Exploration time, me and my partner were making a highlight and after the highlight we made, we started playing with the things we made. My guy had a jetpack that was attached to his skin and it could transform to a rocket. We also had ships and pets! Mine was a pangolin and my partner had a cat." -
RT 

Pictures












Popular Posts