September 15th, 2020

 


Things to note:

September Book orders sent home yesterday! Class code to order: RC126187

Ask Me About

-  Math and my new paper base 10 blocks
- My nature self portrait in Art 
- The Intro to Animal Life Cycles in Science
- The story I made in Language Arts 
- Four Corner Soccer in PE

Student Reflections

"I liked recess today because I played wall ball with my friends. I was in 3rd place. In wall ball, I also threw the ball. It almost went into the dumpster but luckily it went off the side of the school. In gym, we played four corner soccer. This is how to play: first you get four soccer nets, and you put them in four corners on any space that you would like to play. Then you choose four teams, one on each net, and a ref. The ref calls out two teams to try and score on each other's net. Whoever scores on the net wins. They get two minutes to score and if they don't the referee chooses another two teams." -OC 

"In Art, we made nature portraits of ourselves. How you do it is you colour a person and then you use nature objects like berries, rocks, and leaves. To make some clothes or something for your picture and then you take a picture of it and then you print it." -RL 

"I liked Language Arts because I like the story that I made. It was about evil trying to get through the shield and destroy the city. When they used the shock to destroy the shield, it exploded and a car went flying in the air!" -JNS 

Pictures
























Popular Posts