September 16th, 2020

  




Things to note:

September Book orders sent home yesterday! Class code to order: RC126187

Ask Me About

-  Follow the Leader game in PE 
- Bookmarks we made in Art
- Base 10 block problem in Math
- Making MRS Maps in Social Studies 
- Finished Animal Life Cycle Intro in Science 

Student Reflections

"In Art we made book marks for our books that we read in SQUIRT." -HB 

"In gym, we played a game called "Follow the Leader". How you play it is you have to get a guesser, then the guesser goes outside of the gym. Then you pick a leader. Then if the leader does a move or something you have to copy it. The guesser has three chances to guess who the leader is. I also was the leader. When I was the guesser too, I got it on my first try." -PD 

"Today in Art, me and my table partner painted book marks with watercolours. I painted a rainbow bookmark with light colours and dark colours. I made light colours with the colours I had and white. OL made something with black and white dots and purple dots and other colours." -BC

"Today at recess, we were playing glider tag and it was so much fun! We would have to try getting on the other glider because the person who was trying to tag was it would try and tag another person. If they tagged you when you were on the glider and then you are it and if you make it to the other side and you tag someone then you would have to get back on the glider and go to the other side as soon as possible. Sometimes all the people were on one side and then it person is on the other side and they would just hold the gliders to stop the it person. At the end of the day, I tried going across and then I tried grabbing the glider and I fell." -RT

Pictures












Popular Posts